B and B Gypsy Feet

The travels and wanderings of Toot (aka Lynda) and Teaser (aka Howard) in their "retirement" years.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sunday, November 06, 2005

New Software - Such A Timesaver

Starting in January, one of the things that will be part of the BBIC Admin job will be sending out the requests for State Guide. So, when we got a $50 gift card from Office Depot, what better way to use it than to get a label machine. Such a time saver - NOT.

Howard installed it on his machine. Program works great. So, he installs it on my machine and since we network, points the printer to the unit hooked up to his machine. Supposedly, everything is done the same - NOT.

Somehow, the powers above have deemed that I need to do a few extra clicks in order to get the same type of information to work for me. Just goes to show that I am not supposed to do the labels - Howard is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home